Partnership Visit Fund
The Partnership Visit Fund aims to support new or on-going partnerships between UK and German schools and provide financial support for teachers’ visits to a partner school.
Please note that applications can no longer be accepted for 2019. Applications for activities in 2020 will open soon.
What criteria does your visit have to meet?
- The Partnership Visit Fund is open to teachers of primary and secondary schools.
- The visit should aim to revive an existing school partnership, develop a new one, or allow new teachers to come on board to familiarise themselves with the partner school.
- The focus of the visit is on planning future activities between pupils, and on planning an actual, interactive project, which should be planned to take place within the year.
- Visits should not last longer than one week.
- Normally 1 to max. 3 teachers can be supported.
For a full list of criteria, please refer to the guidelines.
How much funding can you get and what can it be used for?
- The maximum grant available is £1,000.
- Applicants must contribute at least 25% of the overall eligible costs through participants’ contributions and other sources of funding.
- Grants provided through the Partnership Visit Fund can support costs such as travel, accommodation and project resources and will be a contribution to the overall costs.
When and how should you apply for the grant?
Before completing the application form, please familiarise yourself with the programme guidelines (see Files to download on this page), where you will find out more about funding criteria, the application process and administrative procedure of the grant.
- The Partnership Visit Fund has a rolling deadline. Applications can be submitted at any time.
- The proposed visit cannot start until at least four weeks after you have submitted your application to allow for the required administrative and processing time.
- To apply please download and complete our application form (see Files to download on this page) and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by post to:
34 Belgrave Square
Please note that both sides can apply for a partnership visit. The corresponding information and application form for your German partner school is available under Partnership Visit Fund on the German section of our website.
If you have any questions about the programme or would like to discuss your plans, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Good luck with your application!